Sunday, June 15, 2008

Strong Run

Made up for the run I missed yesterday. Tonight's goal was for 2 intervals of 18 minutes at a medium pace. I wanted to keep my HR between 140 and 150. Amy ended up joining me, as well.

From the start, I felt great. The whole night, I felt like I could run forever. It was not as hot as it's been lately, and from the hard runs I've added, I am starting to feel like 140 is an easy pace. It's nice to see the intervals doing their job in my training.

Amy had a hard time running on the 2nd interval. She doesn't like starting and stopping, and cut the run short. I felt bad, but she said to keep going. Other than that, I had one of my most enjoyable runs ever. Body seems great, and I'm ready for a long run on Wednesday.

Stats:
Run Time:38:01
Zone Time: 37:24
Run Distance: ~3.5 miles
Pace: 10 mile/minutes
Avg HR: 146 bpm
Max HR: 160 bpm
Cals Burned: 504

Next Goal: Swim 500m

Current Status: Strong

Upcoming: Strength and Bike

No comments: