Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beach Run

Amy and I ran together at the beach for 30 minutes. We started at an easy pace, but on the way back, we ran some 'pacers.' At least that's what I call them. Amy would run out ahead full sprint and slow down for the catch, then we'd switch. We did this a few times, and really picked up the pace on the way back. It was fun catching someone on the full kick. Nice change of pace from the typical run.

Nothing remarkable about the run. Amy really pushed it hard, and I was proud. My shin is sore again after 2 days of running, so I will hold off for a few days.

Stats:
Run Time: 29:23
Zone Time 27:22
Distance: ~ 3.25 miles
Pace: between 9 and 10 mile/minutes
Avg HR: 146 bpm

Next Goal: Swim 500m

Current Status: Ready for a Break

Upcoming: Rest Day; followed by Swim and weights
Max HR: 164 bpm
Cals. Burned: 388

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a good time running with you. Becky and I will miss you tomorrow as we run again. See you soon!