Sunday, June 1, 2008

Scouting Mission

Next week is my last week of school for the year. Since I only teach with students for 2 - 1/2 days and then have inservice or work days the rest of the week, I decided to ride my bike to school next week as much as I can with weather permitting.

To gauge my distance and riding time, I rode to and back from school today. I rode to school one way and back a slightly different way, cutting through some neighborhoods when possible.

Round trip it was about 6 miles, and very hilly! I liked the longer way through the neighborhoods best, since I do not have to worry about traffic as much.

Stats:
Temp: 90 degrees
Total Distance: 6.20 miles
Trip Time: 28:55
Zone Time: 23:47
Avg. Speed: 12.88 mph
Max Speed: 32.25 mph
Avg. HR: 145 bpm
Max HR: 163 bpm
Cals. Burned: 375

No comments: