Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Fitting It All In

Getting to the beach today to be with my family was my first priority, so I knew I would have trouble getting on the bike today for some work. I ended up taking the boys around surfside and Garden City Beach on the trailer for a workout.

I feel like I rode about 10 miles total. I have no idea of anything else, but pulling the boys against a beach breeze is not easy! Man, I felt like I had a kite behind me for about half the ride. I rode at just below pain level, and did a few minutes as hard as I could to work the muscles a good bit.

I am very saddle sore after the ride last night and today. I rode in regular shorts, and I think that made the difference today. My behind hurts bad! Also, after yesterdays's swim, bike and weights, I feel awfully sore all over. After riding tonight, I felt pretty wasted. 

Next Goal: Tri the Pee Dee

Current Status: Saddle Sore

Upcoming: Long Run?

Update: Crap I just checked the mileage online for the ride, and it was only 7 miles. Shuck, I thought it was further.

No comments: