Friday, May 30, 2008

Resting... Resting... Resting...

Spent the night getting ready for FATS.

Hooked up the new bike computer. Broke the first rubber thingy getting it on, and had to improvise (You were right J). Spent an hour getting the stupid magnets close enough together, and then measured the wheel to make sure he whole thing is ready to go.

Packed up for a big ride. I am so excited. This will be my longest ride yet on the new wheels, and I am stoked to see what I can do. I will come fully equipped for a full scientific review.

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary, and I will be riding. I hope this does not get me in trouble. On a good note: I have an actual date planned for the evening to celebrate with Amy, so that should help.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Happy Anniversary! Glad we got in the ride, it was really fun. We'll have to go down there again later this summer for sure.