Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming Beats Anything in This Heat

I am still not sure why, but I continue to not feel great. I planned to bike and swim, but forgot I had a neighborhood National Night Out Thing tonight, so I only swam today. I put in about 1000 meters of solid work, and felt fairly good. Much better than yesterday, anyways. I did not time it, or wear a HR band, so I have no real stats. Going Ol' School still has its charm. My arms, shoulders and chest are a bit sore a tight tonight. That's to be expected after not swimming for so long.

Also, tonight a group from the neighborhood got out and walked for the National Night Out. It was very hot, and we debated not going. I felt that we had to do it. I ended up carry my oldest, Bobby, the whole dang way, so now I'm counting the walk as some cardio for the day.

Next Goal: 12 K in October

Current Status: Sore Upper Body

Upcoming: Undecided :( 

No comments: