Friday, September 5, 2008

Recent Stuff

Been lazy about getting up to ride into work. I have to leave on the bike before 7 am to get to work in time to cool and change, so I've been opting for the snooze button more. I only rode to work 1 time this week.

I did manage to get up to the Y for some weights and a trainer ride on Thursday. Been a long time since I've ridden the trainers, and I put in 45 minutes with a total of about 12 miles. Not very fast. My knee has been locking up. I watched the Cocks stink up the first half of the Vandy game, and lost motivation to work hard myself, as well.

Today, I headed out for a trail run at Clemson Extension near Sandhills. I've been looking for something new to run, and had a blast running the trails. A bit sandy, and slow, but lots of hills to climb. I ran for about an hour and made about 6 miles. Still doing the interval thing. I ran all over the place in many different directions, and saw a bunch of other runners getting out before any possible storms. I definitely want to do this run some more!

Next Goal: 12k in Oct.

Current Status: Sore and tired

Upcoming: Busy weekend, not sure

3 comments:

Jason said...

Recent stuff? How about the recent recent stuff? :) Hope all is well.

hammernails said...

Man you still out there?
Hope things are going ok!

hammernails said...

Jason, I think he has figured out closet training.